To Properly Pack A Less than 30"TV you'll need:
- Packing Tape
- Original packing boxes and foam forms -or-
- Large new box and foam forms
Instructions on How To Pack A Less than 30" TV :
- Make sure the TV is cooled off and you’ve left the cable and cable box for the cable company (they own those).
- Do the same for the VCR. Check your manual to make sure there are no special moving preparations you need to make to stabilize internal components.
- Wrap up the cord for the TV and VCR and put in the original boxes. Or use foam forms you purchase or peanuts. (Wrap your TV and VCR in a plastic bag before immersing in peanuts so the peanuts don’t get inside the machines). Put the TV and VCR in separate boxes.
- Seal and mark the boxes “Fragile – TV/VCR.” Now you’re done!
Back to Main Packing Page