Learn How To Properly Pack Music and CD’s
To Properly Pack Music and CD’s you’ll need:
- Packing Tape
- Plastic peanuts or blank newsprint
- Small boxes
Instructions on How To Pack Music and CD’s:
- Pad the bottom of the box with wadded-up blank newsprint or Styrofoam peanuts.
- Place a stack of CDs in the middle of the box. If your box is big enough and you don’t have a lot of CDs, put your entire CD holder in the center – CDs and all. CDs can weigh a lot, so you’ll probably have to divide them into several boxes.
- Fill in tightly all around and on top with peanuts or wadded paper so the CDs won’t jiggle.
- Packing Tape and label CDs. You’re all done!