Learn How To Properly Pack Lawn Furniture
To Properly Pack Lawn Furniture You’ll need:
- Packing Tape
- Storage containers for hazardous materials
Instructions on How To Pack Lawn Furniture:
- Clean your lawnmower underneath of all grass and debris (use a hose). Clean other lawn tools and equipment.
- Drain gas and oil out of the lawnmower into storage containers. Contact your local recycling company or Environmental Protection Agency office for information on disposing of the gas and oil.
- Packing Tape or tie handles of rakes, shovels, and other garden tools.
- Pack smaller garden/lawn items in a box.
- Drain your garden hose down a hill, roll up, and put in a box. Now you’re done!